Transition planning is intended to prepare students to move from the world of school to the world of adulthood. It’s never too early to begin.
This FREE training series is ideal for professionals and caregivers to ask questions, grow resources, and network with others embarking on the transition journey. Register to attend one or all four sessions.
Professional CEUs pending.
Each session occurs from 4:00pm-6:00pm at the Union Township Civic Center
September 24th, 2019 from 4-6pm
Discovery Process & Charting the LifeCourse
Keith Banner, DODD & Celia Schloemer, UCCEDD
- The Discovery Process is meant to answer the questions:
- “Who is this person?” and,
- “What are the ideal conditions for success?”
- Charting the LifeCourse Framework, created BY FAMILIES, helps individuals and families of all abilities and all ages develop
- A vision for a good life,
- Think about what they need to know and do,
- Identify how to find or develop supports, and
- Discover what it takes to live the lives they want to live.
FREE seminar for caregivers and professionals! This event will provide a lot of information, resources, and tips to help make the transition to adulthood much more smooth.
When: Tuesday, September 24 (4-6pm)
Where: Union Township Civic Center, 4350 Aicholtz Rd., Cincinnati, Ohio 45245)
We are happy to provide you and your loved ones with the support, encouragement, and information needed to help in the journey. At Cincinnati Therapy Connections, we provide in-home speech and occupational therapy in the Dayton and Cincinnati areas. Please contact us with any questions! (513-444-0770 or email@example.com).