Occupational Therapist - part time Northern Cincinnati
PEDIATRIC EDUCATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (PRN): Elite Kids Therapy (formerly Cincinnati Therapy Connections) seeks an experienced pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT). This is a contract position with instruction offered very flexibly for a family in their clean (pre-inspected) homes/schools in the Cincinnati/West Chester area. Services starting at once a week for an hour and growing!
Therapist owned company! No Insurance! Minimal paperwork! All homes are pre-inspected, clean, and vetted by SLP owner!
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Current licensure as OT (State, National and ODE)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with pediatrics in Special Education.
- Maintains OH state, national, and school licensure (ODE)
- Very strong skills in addressing and teaching sensory, writing and fine motor needs
- Excellent parent interaction and teaching abilities
- Develops, adapts and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans
- Follows, writes and updates IEP’s for students
- Establishes and maintains student data for reporting IEP progress quarterly
- Willing to teach parents how to use variety of techniques throughout their day
- MINIMAL PAPERWORK!
- An Independent contractor who has inventory of materials and supplies
HOURS & SCHEDULING This is an independent contractor position. Hours are 1-2 hours a week and growing as wanted! Hours are to be scheduled flexibly with the family and your schedule.
COMPENSATION Pay will be as an independent contractor, paid per hour and based on experience. This is an ideal and rewarding position for an OT who enjoys working with children with minimal paperwork, flexible hours, easy income! Email your resume to Tanya with Elite Kids Therapy to learn more. www.EliteKidsTherapy.comAPPLY!
To apply email Info@EliteKidsTherapy.com