Intervention Specialist – IS (FULL TIME)
Elite Kids Therapy LLC seeks a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Intervention Specialist (IS) to Intervention Specialist services for preschool through high school aged children. This is a full-time position for 25+ hour a week and growing in Mason, OH area. Students are on Ohio Scholarships. MINIMAL PAPERWORK!!!!
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree and current ODE licensure as IS (mild to moderate licensure preferred)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in special education
• Acquired and maintains ODE licensures
• Very strong skills in addressing and teaching varying levels of reading and math needs
• Ability to generate, record, and maintain information and statistical data
• Develops, adapts and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans
• Establishes and maintains a positive relationship with parents and IEP team
• Excellent parent interaction and teaching abilities
• Follows, writes and updates only IS portion of IEP’s for students, does not attending IEP
• Write simple quarterly progress reports
• Establishes and maintains student data for reporting IEP progress quarterly
• Collaborative team member
• Must be flexible!
HOURS & SCHEDULING This is a full-time position as intervention specialist. Hours are starting at 25+ hour a week and growing as more needs arise. Hours are to be scheduled flexibly; these hours can grow as more students need IS services!
COMPENSATION Pay will be per direct hour or agreed salary and is based on experience. This is an ideal and rewarding position for a highly experienced Intervention Specialist who enjoys working with children and working with families who want to help their child! Please email your resume to Tanya with Elite Kids Therapy LLC for consideration. www.EliteKids Therapy.com