Speech Language Pathologist - part time Dayton
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist – SLP (PART TIME) : Elite Kids Therapy seeks a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to contract with and provide speech therapy for homeschool families in home, office or schools. SLP services for school aged children. This is a part-time position where hours continue to grow. All homes are pre-inspected, clean, and vetted by SLP owner prior! (no insurance clients). Therapy model is modeled after Early Intervention (EI), but for school age children. MINIMAL PAPERWORK!
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree and current licensure as SLP
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with pediatrics in special education
- Acquired and maintains OH state, ASHA, and ODE licensures
- Strong skills in addressing and teaching varying levels of speech and language needs
- Ability to administer, score, and interpret tests
- Ability to generate, record, and maintain information and statistical data
- Develops, adapts and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans
- Establishes and maintains a positive relationship with parents
- Willing to teach parents how to use variety of techniques throughout their day
- Follows, writes and updates IEP’s for students
- Establishes and maintains student data for reporting IEP progress quarterly
- An Independent contractor who has inventory of materials and supplies; and
- Must be flexible!
HOURS & SCHEDULING This is a part-time independent contractor position. Hours are minimum of 2-3 hours (and growing) a week in client homes. Hours are to be scheduled flexibly with the family. These hours can grow as more students need SLP services!
COMPENSATION Pay will be as an independent contractor, paid per direct contact hour and based on experience. This is an ideal and rewarding position for an SLP who enjoys working with children and working with a team to help teach speech and language! Please email your resume to Tanya with Elite Kids Therapy for consideration. www.EliteKidsTherapy.comAPPLY!
To apply email Info@EliteKidsTherapy.com