Microsoft is offering their 10th annual Ability Summit as an online event in 2020! Read more to learn about this free event on May 27th and May 28th.
What is Microsoft Ability Summit?
- The Microsoft Ability Summit is a digital event experience that brings together people with disabilities, allies, and accessibility professionals to Imagine, Build, Include, and Empower the future of disability inclusion and accessibility. The event will be held over two days, Wednesday, May 27 from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, PT and Thursday, May 28 from 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM, PT.
- If you are interested in attending and live in the ET time zone, the adjusted times are: May 27th 12-3:30 and May 28th 4-7:30
Who should attend the Ability Summit?
- The Microsoft Ability Summit is for people with disabilities, allies, partners and accessibility professionals. Anyone who is passionate about disability and inclusivity topics are encouraged to attend and connect with this community of peers and experts. The event is open to all!
Why should I attend the Ability Summit?
- Microsoft Virtual Ability Summit empowers you to:
- Expand your knowledge base and your skills around accessibility and inclusivity tools and resources offered with Microsoft products
- Gain deeper insights on turning diversity and inclusion expertise into greater outcomes for your business.
- Connect with experts to learn tips, tricks, and best practices for the tools you use every day.
- Engage with Microsoft executives and notable members of the disability community and hear about exciting new projects and innovations
- Understand how to drive real digital transformation at a pace that works for you, with a focus on the unique challenges facing all of us today
2020 Ability Summit will feature:
- Keynotes from Microsoft executives and notable members of the disability community
- Expert panels featuring exciting projects and innovations
- Demos of the latest accessibility features in Office, Windows, Xbox, and more
To learn more about this free opportunity offered my Microsoft follow this link: https://sway.office.com/fECcXoJ1k4ZC3caS?ref=email
To attend the 2020 Annual Ability Summit please register at the following link: https://abilitysummit.eventcore.com/
Elite Kids Therapy (formerly Cincinnati Therapy Connections) wants to help provide you with all the resources you need to stay connected during the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you are looking for quality speech therapy or occupational therapy to help support your child during and after distance learning, please reach out to us, we would love to help! We provide services online, one on one in our Mason office, in your home or your child’s academic setting. Contact us for more information about our passionate and qualified SLP’s and OT’s. As an Autism and Jon Peterson scholarship provider, these services are free for you!
Reach out and we can help!