If you are interested in attending this performance, it is now a FREE opportunity. Please use the code on this flyer. If you have already purchased your tickets, call the Patron Experience Office and they will be able to offer you a refund.
Cincinnati Ballet is thrilled to bring back Sensory Friendly Performances with Beauty and the Beast on Friday, April 14th at 10:30 am. I am sending out the following information on behalf of the Patron Experience Team who is now spearheading this effort. Any questions you have about the program, please let me know and I will pass it along to the right people.
- If you are interested in bringing your family as an individual group, please use the information below to purchase your tickets. We are opening up tickets to you all first. Tickets will go live for others in need of this type of performance starting Friday, March 17th.
- This performance is also set up to have school groups, day programs and other large groups for students that have a need for a Sensory Friendly performance. If you would like more information about that opportunity, let me know and I’ll pass it along as well.
ABOUT SENSORY FRIENDLY PERFORMANCE OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
- House lights remain at half brightness during the entire performance
- Entry and Exit to the theater is not restricted. You may come and go as you please
- Volunteers are stationed throughout the audience and lobby to assist the audience members
- Quiet areas are designated in the lobby
- Social Narrative and Guides will be sent prior to the performance.
INDIVIDUAL TICKET BUYER INFORMATION
In the source code box type in the word FRIENDS
Hit enter and the seat map should come up for you to purchase tickets